High Caliber Gun Range partnered with Action Target to create a shooting experience that includes climate-controlled bays providing shooters with a comfortable and clean shooting environment year-round.
Our indoor range consists of two bays (10 total lanes) with a maximum target distance of 75 feet. Both bays are equipped with Action Target’s industry leading Baffling System and Bulletproof Ballistic panels. The heated and air-conditioned bays feature state-of-the-art ventilation, and vacate more than 75 cubic feet of air/minute providing you with cool, clean air year-round while avoiding air contamination associated with most indoor ranges.
All lanes include fully automated electronic targeting systems, equipped with wireless touchpad retrievers.
Our bays will handle whatever you can throw at them with a handgun or rifle. The are engineered to accommodate high power rifles up to but not including .50BMG.
NOTE: We do not allow any steel cased/steel tip or steel core ammunition. Brass and aluminum casing only. If you ammunition sticks to our magnet, you will not be allowed to shoot it.
Close up target
Target down range
- Treat all guns as if they are always loaded.
- Let the Range Counter Attendant know if you have never fired a gun before. We welcome new shooters and want you to be comfortable on the range and enjoy your time with us. Our trained RSO staff will provide instruction, supervision and encouragement.
- Keep your finger out of the trigger guard unless your sights are on the target.
- Never let your muzzle cover anything you are not willing to destroy.
- Always be certain of your target.
- Only one person may shoot at a time with a maximum of two persons per shooting stall.
- For safety reasons, all guns and ammunition will be inspected before entering the range. Please present all your ammunition for inspection to the RSO when checking in to shoot.
- Only handle your loaded firearm on the firing line. When arriving at the
range, all guns must be stored in a case or range bag and must be
unloaded. All guns must be unloaded prior to leaving the range. The exception to this rule is your concealed carry piece, which may be loaded. It may only be un-holstered or holstered for use while within your shooting station.
- When loading or unloading your firearm, keep the muzzle pointed downrange (toward the target area). The muzzle should never sweep stations to your right or left, or any part of your body.
- Do not dangle your pistol at your side. The firearm should be at the ready, on target, or grounded on the shooting station.
- Do not turn around with a firearm in your hand. If needed, turn your head to speak to a Range Safety Officer (RSO), instructor, etc. Keep your firearm pointed down range, finger off the trigger and raise your hand for assistance. If you experience a problem with your firearm, please leave the gun on the shelf and contact the RSO for further instruction.
- Shoot only at authorized targets in authorized frames and carriers within your shooting station. No cross-lane shooting is allowed.
- Presentation from a holster is not allowed.
- Always obey all commands of the designated RSO. The RSO has complete authority over all shooters in the live fire area. Failure to obey an RSO is grounds for immediate removal without refund and/or revocation of membership.
- If you observe any unsafe behavior or condition by anyone, report it to the RSO immediately.
- Proper safety equipment for eyes and ears is required at all times for shooters in the live fire area.Hearing protection devices may be either the passive or electronic type.
- There shall be no use of intoxicants or tobacco products of any kind on the range. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone suspected of being under the influence of intoxicants.
- Individuals 16 years and younger are not allowed on the range premises unless they are under the direct supervision of an adult, who shall be responsible and keep them behind the firing line and out of danger zones.
- Individuals 16 years and younger may fire on the range only when under the direct supervision of their guardian.
- The range shall not be responsible for personal property or equipment left on the premises.
- DO not use any iPods, phones or cameras while out on the range for safety
- Do not create any type of distraction that can cause a safety issue.
- No smoking, eating or drinking in range area.
- Wash your hands each time you leave the range.
- Pregnant women are not permitted in the live area.
- Anyone causing damage to range equipment or facilities shall be personally and monetarily liable for such damage.